Monday, June 1, 2015

||A Shewolf Marriage||

I don't know if there are words to describe my love for this last week. One of my best friends/roommate/fellow she wolf got married on Thursday May 28, 2015 in the Salt Lake Temple.
Kenzi and Talmage are too cute and I was absolutely honored to be invited to their sealing. It was my first sealing since my own, so that made it special all on its own. I am so grateful for friends and the time we spent all together. It had been a little over a year, since our USU graduation, that all of us had been together in the same place. Our hearts were overflowing by the second.

WARNING: My best friends are beautiful so we had mini photo shoots in between wedding photos.


&& They're single.



















































Until the next reunion, my loves...

 photo ChandlerSIG_zpsafc2d310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment